Search Copenhagen, Hovedstaden Hotels from AU$142
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Copenhagen give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art, and interesting architecture. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, theaters, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget, and City Hall Square.
- There are 204 hotels and other accommodations in Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) 7.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup) 52.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Copenhagen
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include National Museum of Denmark, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, and Thorvaldsens Museum. The city is notable for its monuments and landmarks like City Hall Square, Christiansborg Palace, and Round Tower. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Deer Park.
In Copenhagen, there are 204 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- STAY Seaport - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this apartment. This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace.
- Nobis Hotel Copenhagen - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Copenhagen include Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget, and Rosenborg Castle. Top places to see around the area include Oresund Bridge, located 14.8 mi (23.8 from the heart of the city, and HSB Turning Torso, which is 16.4 mi (26.5 away.
Getting Around Copenhagen
With so many ways to get around, exploring Copenhagen is simple. You can take advantage of metro transit at Copenhagen Vesterport Station, Kongens Nytorv Station, and Forum Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Copenhagen Central Station, Copenhagen Norreport Station, or Nørreport Station. You can find out about your options for water transportation at the local port.
Dressing for Copenhagen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Copenhagen gets about 20.71 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Copenhagen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Copenhagen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Copenhagen?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Copenhagen?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Copenhagen?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Copenhagen?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Copenhagen?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Copenhagen?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Copenhagen?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Copenhagen?
Recent Reviews in Copenhagen
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Copenhagen airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Copenhagen?
- Where to stay near top Copenhagen attractions?
- More accommodation types in Copenhagen
- What kind of hotels are in Copenhagen?
- Which hotel chains are in Copenhagen?
- What are the most popular hotels in Copenhagen?
- Are there hotels near Copenhagen?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends