Visitors can enjoy all that Comporta has to offer including the waterfront and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting. The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) 52.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Comporta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Comporta Church. You'll also find Comporta Beach and Palafita da Carrasqueira Fishing Marina in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Comporta, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are some of the places to stay in the region:
- Novotel Setubal is 11.9 mi from the center of Comporta. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Setubal can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Blue & Green Tróia Design Hotel is located 10.3 mi from the heart of Comporta. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Troia can enjoy access to a marina and 2 indoor pools, along with free WiFi.
- Sesimbra Hotel & Spa is 17.6 mi from central Comporta. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sesimbra can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Comporta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Comporta gets about 27.52 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F