Visitors can enjoy all that Collie has to offer including the lakeside setting and golf courses. In Collie, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Collie
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fred Sharte Memorial Lions Park and Eden Park Par 3 Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Harris River Dam and Wellington National Park in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Banksia Motel Collie - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Collie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 26.81 inches of rain falls on Collie each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 48°F