Visitors to Clare are sure to enjoy the wineries, golf courses, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and coffeehouses. In Clare, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Clare
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and Inchiquin Lake. Wine tasting, golfing, and biking are top activities, while sights to visit include Knappstein Wines and Clare Golf Club. Additionally, you might want to add Old Police Station Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Clare. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Brice Hill Country Lodge - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Clare Valley Motel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Clare Country Club - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Clare
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 14.53 inches of rain falls on Clare each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 38°F