Visitors can enjoy all that Churchill has to offer including the tours and riverfront. The closest major airport is in Churchill, MB (YYQ) 3.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Churchill
A couple of favorite places to visit are Eskimo Museum and University College of The North - Churchill Campus.
Dressing for Churchill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°F during the day and -24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 57°F, while the average at night is -3°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 30°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 41°F and nighttime averages of -20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Churchill is 0 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 58°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -21°F