Great location, pool and plenty of space. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble.
- Brevent-Flegere Ski Area
- 9 min walk
- Planards Adventure Park
- 7 min drive
- Micro Brasserie de Chamonix
- 4 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Sion (SIR)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Brevent-Flegere Ski Area - 9 min walk
- Chamonix - Planpraz Ski Lift - 5 min drive
- Montenvers Tram - 6 min drive
- Planards Adventure Park - 7 min drive
- Sea of Ice - 34 min drive
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Les Tines Station - 2 min walk
- Sion (SIR) - 65 min drive
- Micro Brasserie de Chamonix — 4 min drive
- Satsuki — 4 min drive
- Bistrot des Sports — 4 min drive
- Pizzeria des Moulins — 5 min drive
- Maison Carrier — 5 min drive
About this property
Odalys Résidence Prestige Isatis
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 500.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 67 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Breakfast available for a fee: EUR 12.00 per person
- Flat-screen TV with digital service
- Laundry facilities
- EUR 50 per pet per stay
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Luggage storage
- Next to a golf course
- Near a train station
- In the mountains
Things to do
- 18 holes of golf
- Rock climbing, hiking/biking trails and golf lessons nearby
- 68 rooms
- Rafting nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
nice new clean hotel
Very clean, good hotel. Good location. Staff are a bit rude, but generally ok. This is a self catering apartment rather than a hotel. Be prepared to clear out your own rubbish and clean room at check out. Ample underground parking included. During our stay, the Jacuzzi was not working, but the swimming pool was warm and great.
Pros: clean. Good location.
Cons: staff need to be bit more engaging and more friendly/polite.
Location: Chamonix is not far. The apartments are close to the train station. Highly recommend going on the train for great views.