Visitors can enjoy all that Chadwick has to offer including the beaches and museums. The closest major airport is in Esperance, WA (EPR) 17.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chadwick
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cannery Arts Centre and Esperance Beach. In the area, you'll also find Esperance Golf Course and Museum Village.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Acclaim Pine Grove Holiday Park - With a stay at this 2-star vacation home, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Chadwick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Chadwick is 25.00 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F