Visitors to Esperance are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, parks, and art.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Esperance
- The closest major airport is in Esperance, WA (EPR) 20.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Esperance
The city's cultural venues include Esperance Municipal Museum and Esperance Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Esperance Beach and Adventureland Park. Additionally, you might want to add Museum Village to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Esperance. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Esperance Island View Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Yot Spot Apartments - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Driftwood Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Esperance
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Esperance is 25.00 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F