Visitors can enjoy all that Cervantes has to offer including the waterfront and aquarium. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. In Cervantes, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cervantes
The city's natural beauty is on display at Thirsty Point Lookout, Lake Thetis, and Nambung National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pinnacles Visitor Centre and Kangaroo Point.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cervantes. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jurien Bay Tourist Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- The Heights Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Cervantes Holiday Homes - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Cervantes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Cervantes gets about 20.16 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 42°F