Travelers to Ceduna will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city attracts tourists with its culturally-rich ambiance.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Ceduna
- The closest major airport is in Ceduna, SA (CED) 11.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ceduna
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ceduna Golf Course and Ceduna National Trust Museum. As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ceduna.
- Ceduna Foreshore Hotel Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to a restaurant and free parking, along with WiFi. Expedia travelers love its clean rooms and location.
- Highway One Ceduna - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to free parking and an arcade/game room, along with free WiFi.
- Ceduna Motor Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Visitors like its helpful staff and comfy beds.
Getting Around Ceduna
Ceduna has transportation options to help you easily get around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Moule Station.
Dressing for Ceduna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 13.90 inches of rain falls on Ceduna each year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 80°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 45°F