Those visiting Caylus will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Najac.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tarn-et-Garonne
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac) 74.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caylus
Chateau de Najac is a notable place to visit in the area.
Dressing for Caylus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Caylus is 25.51 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F