- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of JW Marriott Cannes
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Partial Sea View (Partial Sea)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Ideal for family)
Suite, Multiple Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Sea View (Prestige - With A View)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Balcony (Terrace)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Ambassadeur)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Family Suite, 1 Bedroom (Ideal for Family)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea View (Partial Sea)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea Facing (Sea Front)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Prestige)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Garden View
About this area
JW Marriott Cannes is located on the waterfront and in an area with great shopping. Cannes Harbour and Esterel Massif are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Juan-les-Pins Beach and Salis Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Hippodrome de la Cote d'Azur, or consider a night out at Scène 55. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, waterskiing and parasailing adventures can be found near the property. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Rue d'Antibes - 3 min walk
- Cannes Harbour - 11 min walk
- Le Croisette Casino Barriere de Cannes - 16 min walk
- Fort Royal - 4 min drive
- Cannes Hospital - 11 min drive
- Cannes Station - 11 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 38 min drive
- JW Grill Cannes — 1 min walk
- Long beach - 1 min walk
- L'AnneX - 1 min walk
- CBeach - 2 min walk
- Carlton - 2 min walk
About this property
JW Marriott Cannes
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was very tired and dirty and horrible service. We got a less than par room even though we stayed for 8 nights and had booked more than one room.