- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Esperanto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Basic Studio Suite
About this area
Located in Cannes, Hotel Esperanto is near a train station and near the beach. Museum of the Sea and Castre Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Promenade de la Croisette and CAP 3000 Shopping Center. Marineland Antibes and Nautipolis Aquatic Complex are also worth visiting.
- Rue d'Antibes - 8 min walk
- Cannes Harbour - 10 min walk
- Palace of Festivals and Conferences - 11 min walk
- Promenade de la Croisette - 13 min walk
- Cannes Hospital - 15 min walk
- Cannes Station - 8 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 29 min drive
- Gelateria Torino - 5 min walk
- Rotonde - 5 min walk
- Mister Pizza - 6 min walk
- Gusti Italiani - 6 min walk
- Little Rock Diner - 6 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 7 AM-noon</li></ul> <ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 2 PM-8 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The front desk is open from 7 AM to noon and from 2 PM to 8 PM.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Esperanto Cannes
- Hotel Esperanto
- Esperanto Cannes
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was the worst hotel ever
It was the worst hotel I have ever been in I would not recommend this hotel to anyone else and the stuff was not good it was noisy I couldn’t sleep I will not recommend it to anyone else and the reviews was 4.7 this is not right I hate Expedia because of this reviews