- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Eden Hôtel & Spa Cannes
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room (Free Spa Access)
Superior Room, Balcony
Family Room (Free Spa Access)
Junior Suite (Free Spa Access)
Room (PRIVILEGE Free Spa Access)
Penthouse (Free Spa Access)
Privilege Triple Room
About this area
Located in Cannes, Eden Hôtel & Spa Cannes is in the city centre and near the beach. Promenade de la Croisette and Carnot Boulevard are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cannes Harbour and Cannes-Mandelieu Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hippodrome de la Cote d'Azur or Charles Ehrmann Stadium.
- Promenade de la Croisette - 5 min walk
- Palace of Festivals and Conferences - 12 min walk
- Cannes Harbour - 15 min walk
- Fort Royal - 4 min drive
- Cannes Hospital - 4 min drive
- Cannes Station - 11 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 32 min drive
- Cave Croisette - 1 min walk
- Sushi Bar Wazakura - 2 min walk
- L'Eponyme - 2 min walk
- Mister Pizza - 2 min walk
- The Lady Coffee - 3 min walk
About this property
Eden Hôtel & Spa Cannes
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per room (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Eden Hôtel Cannes
- Eden Hôtel
- Eden Cannes