Visitors to Campbeltown are sure to enjoy the waterfront and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its local tours.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Campbeltown
- The closest major airport is in Campbeltown (CAL) 5.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Islay (ILY) 48.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbeltown
The city's natural beauty is on display at Machrihanish Beach, Kintyre, and Carradale Point. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Machrihanish Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Springbank and Mitchell's Glengyle distillery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Campbeltown. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ugadale Hotel and Cottages - This 4-star hotel features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Argyll Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace.
- Ashbank Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Campbeltown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 60°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Campbeltown gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 59°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 38°F