Overview of Hotel Chipre
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Double Room, Private Bathroom
Triple Room, Private Bathroom
Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's San Telmo neighbourhood, Hotel Chipre is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Plaza de Mayo and Obelisco are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Palermo Soho and Florida Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at La Bombonera or Luna Park.
- Plaza del Mayo - 18 min walk
- Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral - 18 min walk
- Casa Rosada - 20 min walk
- Barolo Palace - 3 min drive
- Women's Bridge - 8 min drive
- San Juan Station - 9 min walk
- Buenos Aires Independencia Station - 13 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ARS 0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Chipre Buenos Aires
- Hotel Chipre
- Chipre Buenos Aires
hotel close to San Telmo
I had two bad experiences: at check in I was forced by the person who received me to go and take a fotocopy of my passport in order to avoid local taxes which is by law. I was tired and wanted to rest but I had to go right away for this document. My recommendation would be to ask visitors prior to their arrival to arrive with this documents. The day I was leaving the internet didnt work at all and I needed to ask for a Uber but as Internet didnt work I suffered a lot and there was no one to help me from the hotel. This means was a bad experience for me staying at this hotel as I almost lose my international flight
Pros: Location near San Telmo
Cons: Internet and breakfast
Location: Restaurants and Feria San Telmo