- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dolmen Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 3 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Retiro neighbourhood, Dolmen Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Obelisco and Plaza de Mayo are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Palermo Soho and Florida Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Florida Street - 6 min walk
- Plaza San Martin - 7 min walk
- Teatro Colon - 10 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 11 min walk
- Obelisk - 14 min walk
- San Martin Station - 3 min walk
- Buenos Aires Retiro Station - 10 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ARS 32.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dolmen Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dolmen Buenos Aires
- Disliked: Staff & service
The staff was not friendly and very unattentive. The buffet breakfast was very mediocre quality the eggs were scrambled but raw and the coffee had no taste. Overall the should change their breakfast menu or options. As for the rooms the cleaning people were making their rounds all lound and vacuuming making a ruckus and not tespecting peoples request of not to be disturbed. Too much construction going on during early hours of the morning.