Search Bremer Bay, Western Australia Hotels from AU$140
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bremer Bay
Visitors to Bremer Bay are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, golf courses, and beaches. In Bremer Bay, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bremer Bay
The picturesque setting of Back Beach and Bremer Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wellstead Museum and Bremer Bay Golf Club.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bremer Bay Resort - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Bremer Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- Bremer Bay gets about 28.03 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bremer Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bremer Bay, will I receive a refund?
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bremer Bay airport?
- Where to stay near top Bremer Bay attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bremer Bay
- Which hotel chains are in Bremer Bay?
- Are there hotels near Bremer Bay?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends