Visiting Bremer Bay
Visitors to Bremer Bay are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, golf courses, and beaches. In Bremer Bay, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bremer Bay
The picturesque setting of Back Beach and Bremer Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wellstead Museum and Bremer Bay Golf Club.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bremer Bay Resort - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Bremer Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- Bremer Bay gets about 28.03 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F