Visitors can enjoy all that Bordertown has to offer including the restaurants, parks, and theaters. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. In Bordertown, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bordertown
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bordertown Theatre, Apex Park, and Memorial Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bordertown Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bordertown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 18.19 inches of rain falls on Bordertown each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 39°F