Visiting Boracay Island
Travelers to Boracay Island give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. Top sights in the city include Boat Station 2, Boat Station 3, and Boat Station 1.
- There are 406 hotels and other accommodations in Boracay Island
- The closest major airport is in Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos) 4.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalibo (KLO) 58.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boracay Island
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Balinghai Beach, Puka Beach, and White Beach. Boating is one of the top activities, while Boat Station 2, Boat Station 3, and Boat Station 1 are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Talipapa Market and D'mall Boracay.
In Boracay Island, you'll be able to select from 406 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Argonauta Boracay Boutique Hotel with Apartments and Villas - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Yapak can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Coast - Our customers like the pool and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa - This 5-star resort in Yapak features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Caticlan Jetty Port, located 2.7 mi (4.4 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Boracay Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Average annual rainfall for Boracay Island is 1.97 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F