Visiting Boa Vista
Visitors to Boa Vista are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, seafood restaurants, and sightseeing tours.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Boa Vista
- The closest major airport is in Boa Vista Island (BVC-Rabil) 7.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boa Vista
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Praia da Chave, Praia de Cruz, and Praia de Santa Monica. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santa Maria and Cabeço das Tarafes.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Boa Vista. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cala Da Lua - This 3.5-star aparthotel features free parking, a bar, and a café.
- Hotel Riu Touareg - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a nightclub, along with a private balcony.
- ClubHotel Riu Karamboa - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Boa Vista
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Boa Vista is 0.04 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 65°F