Visitors can enjoy all that Biloela has to offer including the parks, bars, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Biloela
- The closest major airport is in Biloela, QLD (ZBL-Thangool) 12.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Biloela
Notable city landmarks like Greycliffe Homestead and Queensland Heritage Park might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Peter Veneris Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Biloela. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Silo Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sun Valley Motel Biloela - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this motel. This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Raintree Motel Biloela - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Biloela
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- Average annual rainfall for Biloela is 1.26 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 59°F