Overview of Heart of Gold Hostel Berlin
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Shared Dormitory, Multiple Beds, Shared Bathroom (1 Bed in 6-bed Room)
Basic Shared Dormitory, Multiple Beds, Shared Bathroom (1 Bed in 7-bed Room)
Basic Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
Basic Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds, Shared Bathroom (1 Bed in Quadruple Room)
Basic Shared Dormitory, Multiple Beds, Shared Bathroom (1 Bed in a 5-bed Room)
Basic Twin Room, Multiple Beds, Shared Bathroom
Basic Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Basic Shared Dormitory, Multiple Beds, Shared Bathroom (1 Bed in 8-bed Room)
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighbourhood, Heart of Gold Hostel Berlin is in the city centre and near the airport. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Museum Island (Museumsinsel) are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena, and consider making time for Berlin Zoological Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including segway rentals/tours.
- Friedrichstadt-Palast - 4 min walk
- Hackescher Markt - 11 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral - 14 min walk
- DDR Museum - 14 min walk
- Charite - 15 min walk
- Oranienburger Straße S-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Berlin Friedrichstraße Station - 11 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 23 min drive
- Buddha - 1 min walk
- Lawrence Café Bar Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Kamala - 2 min walk
- Grand Bar - 2 min walk
- Aufsturz - 2 min walk
About this property
Heart of Gold Hostel Berlin
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 5 per stay
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place,great people,great 3 days spent here