Overview of Barnard St Cottage
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room Single Use, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Barnard St Cottage is located in Bendigo. Greater Bendigo National Park and Queen Elizabeth Oval reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Bendigo Fun Factory and Bendigo Botanic Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bendigo Stadium or Bendigo Racecourse.
- Golden Dragon Museum - 7 min walk
- Ulumbarra Theatre - 7 min walk
- Rosalind Park - 9 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Oval - 10 min walk
- The Capital-Bendigo's Performing Arts Centre - 11 min walk
- Bendigo Station - 6 min drive
- Bendigo, VIC (BXG) - 7 min drive
About this property
Barnard St Cottage
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: AUD 35.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.