- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Wenjin Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Deluxe Room
About this area
Located in Beijing's Haidian neighbourhood, Wenjin Hotel is in the business district. Forbidden City is a cultural highlight and some of the area's popular attractions include Summer Palace and Beijing Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Beijing National Stadium.
- Peking University - 5 min walk
- Tsinghua University - 11 min walk
- Beijing Language and Culture University - 4 min drive
- Old Summer Palace - 14 min drive
- Summer Palace - 14 min drive
- Beijing Tsinghua Park Station - 5 min drive
- East Gate of Peking University Station - 11 min walk
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Ju Xiang Guan — 1 min walk
- Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 88 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 399.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Tired rooms but great location near unis
Check-in is friendly, but the rooms are old and not in great shape. The bathroom was especially tired and a bit grimy. Location is great if you have business at Peking University or Tsinghua University. It’s a 1-km walk to the east gate of PKU, and just a block away from Tsinghua’s south gate.