Overview of The Peninsula Beijing
Choose dates to view prices
Grand Premier Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Suite, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 2 Single Beds
Grand Premier Suite, 2 Twin Beds
Premier Suite, 1 King Bed
Premier Suite, 2 Single Beds
About this area
In the city centre, The Peninsula Beijing is in Beijing's Dongdan neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Forbidden City and The Palace Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wangfujing Street and Tiananmen Square. Summer Palace and Chaoyang Park are also worth visiting.
- Wangfujing Street - 1 min walk
- Forbidden City - 18 min walk
- The Palace Museum - 18 min walk
- Tiananmen - 6 min drive
- Tiananmen Square - 6 min drive
- Beijing Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Dengshikou Station - 4 min walk
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Huang Ting — 1 min walk
- Jing Restaurant & Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
The Peninsula Beijing
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 278.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 1039 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CNY 1039 (one-way), (from 1 to 16 years old)
- Nearby parking fee: CNY 384 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 466.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Enjoyed everything about it!