- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wangfujing Ancient Ruins Museum
- 6 min walk
- Beijing Hanlinyuan Relic Site
- 9 min walk
- Oriental Plaza
- 17 min walk
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, Grand Hyatt Beijing is in Beijing's Dongdan neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Forbidden City and The Palace Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Wangfujing Street and Sanlitun. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Beijing National Stadium, or consider a night out at Forbidden City Concert Hall.
- Wangfujing Ancient Ruins Museum - 6 min walk
- Beijing Mail Museum - 8 min walk
- Beijing Hanlinyuan Relic Site - 9 min walk
- Qianmen Dajie - 10 min walk
- Oriental Plaza - 17 min walk
- Beijing Railway Station - 6 min drive
- Wangfujing Station - 6 min walk
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Da Giorgio – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Made in China – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Noble Court – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Grand Cafe – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Beijing
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CNY 210.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 280 for adults and CNY 140 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 210.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt Beijing Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Beijing
- Grand Hyatt Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Beijing
- Beijing Hyatt