- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Beijing Financial Street
- 8 min walk
- Beijing Qianmen Street
- 7 min drive
- Tiananmen Square
- 7 min drive
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing is in Beijing's Xicheng neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Wangfujing Street and Sanlitun. Check out an event or a game at Beijing National Stadium, and consider making time for Summer Palace, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Beijing Financial Street - 8 min walk
- Beijing Qianmen Street - 7 min drive
- Tiananmen Square - 7 min drive
- Tiananmen - 7 min drive
- The Palace Museum - 9 min drive
- Beijing West Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Liuliqiao East Station - 3 min drive
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Easy Kitchen – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Sui Yuan – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CNY 287.5 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 167 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CNY 50 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CNY 50 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 287.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DoubleTree Hilton Beijing Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Beijing
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Come for the Dim Sum Brunch
The hotel is located in a nice area but a little farther from the downtown/city center areas as I would’ve liked. The hotel staff was helpful and some were able to communicate in English if you needed. the Dim Sum Brunch was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!