- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Panoramic Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Max people: 3Max adults: 3Max children: 2
2 Large Single Beds
12 square metres m2 room with lake views
Food & Drink – Free bottled water
Bathroom – 2 bathrooms, shower, towels and shampoo
Need to know – Housekeeping on request, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
Dong losog camping lodge and resto is located in Baturiti. Gedong Kertya Museum and Library and Museum Buleleng are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Ulun Danu Temple and Pura Penataran Agung Pucak Mangu. Bali Botanic Garden and Bali Elephant Camp are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Ulun Danu Temple - 11 min walk
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park - 20 min walk
- Bali Botanic Garden - 20 min walk
- Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club - 44 min drive
- Pura Penataran Agung Pucak Mangu - 58 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 61 min drive
About this property
dong losog camping lodge and resto
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: IDR 50000 for adults and IDR 25000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 450000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 50000 (one-way), (from 8 to 10 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.