Visitors to Banguntapan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Banguntapan, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) 6.2 from the city center. The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.) 51.9 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Banguntapan
Places to visit in the larger region include Kotagede, Imogiri, and Art and Culture in Yogyakarta. In the area, you'll also find Museum Kekayon and De Mata Trick Eye 3D Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Banguntapan. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- ZEN Hostel Singosaren Banguntapan is located in the heart of Banguntapan. This 2.5-star hotel in Banguntapan features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Adikarta Guesthouse Janti is 2.6 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Banguntapan can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Wijaya Imperial Hotel is located 2.3 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Banguntapan can enjoy access to laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, along with cable TV.
Dressing for Banguntapan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Banguntapan is 45.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 73°F