Visitors can enjoy all that Balamban has to offer including its aquarium. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Balamban
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) 29.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Balamban
A couple of favorite places to visit are Adventure Cafe Zipline and Balamban Public Market. Additionally, you'll find Magellan's Cross in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Balamban, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are some lodging options around the area.
- Magdalene Apartment is located 5.2 mi from the heart of Balamban. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Arpili can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Sileo Bed and Breakfast is 3.5 mi from central Balamban. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Balamban features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino is 2.7 mi from the center of Balamban. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Balamban can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
A top sight in the surrounding area is CHI, The Spa, located 21 mi (33.9 from the city center.
Dressing for Balamban
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Balamban gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 75°F