- Nicholson St. Gallery
- 4 min walk
- East Gippsland Rail Trail
- 11 min walk
- Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
- 3 min drive
- Bairnsdale, VIC (BSJ)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Mitchell River Tavern is located in Bairnsdale. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mitchell River National Park and McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve, while Nicholson St. Gallery and Bairnsdale Historical Museum are cultural highlights. St Mary's Catholic Church and Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre are also worth visiting.
- Nicholson St. Gallery - 4 min walk
- East Gippsland Rail Trail - 11 min walk
- Bairnsdale Regional Health Service - 3 min drive
- Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre - 4 min drive
- McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve - 5 min drive
- Bairnsdale Station - 11 min walk
- Where to eat
- Mitchell River Tavern – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Mitchell River Tavern
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Mitchell River Tavern Hotel Bairnsdale
- Mitchell River Tavern Hotel
- Mitchell River Tavern Bairnsdale
- Mitchell River Tavern