- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Firehouse Hostel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Austin, Firehouse Hostel is in the city centre. Paramount Theater and Moody Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sixth Street and South Congress Avenue. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hostel's location for the nightlife.
- Paramount Theater - 3 min walk
- Austin Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Texas State Capitol - 11 min walk
- Moody Theater - 12 min walk
- Frank Erwin Center - 19 min walk
- Austin Station - 7 min drive
- Downtown Station - 7 min walk
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Firehouse Lounge — 1 min walk
- Firehouse Lounge & Hostel - 1 min walk
- Eureka - 1 min walk
- B. D. Riley's Irish Pub & Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Friends Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 3.99 per cent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It’s a great to stay, it’s affordable, It’s in a great location near the action, it’s clean, the beds are very comfortable and the staff is very nice and helpful. There is a bit of an issue noise because you can hear the street traffic, as well as people having conversations from outside. So bring earplugs that should take care of it. If there is one thing that I could contribute is that you should have girls dormitory, men’s dormitory and possibly a couples dormitory style setting. When I arrived I was matched with two guys in the same dormitory, it was quickly corrected And I was very happy about that. Overall I would stay there and would recommend others to stay at the Firehouse Hostel.