- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Aloft Atlanta Downtown
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
About this area
Located in Atlanta, Aloft Atlanta Downtown is in the city centre and near a metro station. CNN Center and Underground Atlanta are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at State Farm Arena, or consider Coca-Cola Roxy Theater for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- AmericasMart - 4 min walk
- Georgia Aquarium - 7 min walk
- Centennial Olympic Park - 7 min walk
- Tabernacle - 8 min walk
- CNN Center - 11 min walk
- Atlanta Peachtree Station - 4 min drive
- Civic Center Station - 6 min walk
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 16 min drive
- W XYZ Bar — 1 min walk
- Re Fuel — 1 min walk
- Pho24 - 2 min walk
- White Oak - 2 min walk
- Corner Bakery Cafe - 3 min walk
About this property
Aloft Atlanta Downtown
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb/18 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 15 for adults, and USD 2 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Aloft Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Aloft Atlanta Downtown
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Room was not ready until 8:00 pm. We arrived at 5 and there were a lot of people waiting on rooms.