Overview of Holiday Inn Ashford Central
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Ashford, Holiday Inn Ashford Central is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens and Hothfield Heathlands Nature Reserve, while Marlowe Theatre and Ashford Museum are cultural highlights. South of England Rare Breeds Centre and Dymchurch Amusement Park are also worth visiting.
- AMF Bowling Ashford - 16 min walk
- Ashford Designer Outlet - 6 min drive
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens - 23 min drive
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park - 23 min drive
- Lympne Castle - 24 min drive
- Ashford Wye Station - 5 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 59 min drive
- The Junction Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Bybrook Tavern — 1 min walk
- The Junction - 1 min walk
- Bybrook Tavern - 1 min walk
- Harvester Bybrook Barn - 2 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Ashford Central
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16.00 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort