- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Ettamogah Pub
- 5 min drive
- Commercial Golf Resort
- 6 min drive
- Albury Library Museum
- 7 min drive
- Albury, NSW (ABX)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Lavington, Albury All Seasons Tourist Park is in a walkable area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Hume and Noreuil Park, while Albury Library Museum and Albury Art Gallery are cultural highlights.
- Ettamogah Pub - 5 min drive
- Commercial Golf Resort - 6 min drive
- Albury Library Museum - 7 min drive
- Albury Botanic Gardens - 7 min drive
- Monument Hill - 10 min drive
- Albury Station - 6 min drive
- Albury, NSW (ABX) - 7 min drive
About this property
Albury All Seasons Tourist Park
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of AUD 30 per accommodation, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 30 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Albury All Seasons Tourist Park Campground Lavington
- Albury All Seasons Tourist Park Campground
- Albury All Seasons Tourist Park Lavington
- Albury All Seasons Tourist Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The pet friendly cabins were very clean and a great convenience when travelling with your furry friends.