Position is great, but it tricky with parking, but there is a large parking area very close you can cut through easily to access. The shower was recently tiled but the shower head was a disappointment as the water flow was sporadic. There is a strip heater in the bathroom but no way to turn it on. They must use a scratch internet card but I forgot to ask, and they didn't offer so no wi fi...he was very helpful and gave me some milk on arrival which was appreciated. The bar is the hotel reception ... quick night there, once you are there it is easy walk into Albi.
- Albi Old Town
- 4 min walk
- Toulouse-Lautrec Museum
- 9 min walk
- La Part des Anges
- 1 min walk
- Bar Brasserie "La Halte"
- 3 min walk
- Castres (DCM-Mazamet)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Albi Old Town - 4 min walk
- Toulouse-Lautrec Museum - 9 min walk
- Albi Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Circuit d'Albi - 4 min drive
- Albi Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Albi-Ville Station - 8 min walk
- Castres (DCM-Mazamet) - 45 min drive
- La Part des Anges — 1 min walk
- Bar Brasserie "La Halte" — 3 min walk
- La Grignothèque — 3 min walk
- Michel Belin — 3 min walk
- Délices — 4 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Brasserie du Parc
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden. All 17 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and hairdryers.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 44 lb/20 kg
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Parking nearby: EUR 7 per night
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 7:00 AM–11:00 AM on weekdays and 8:00 AM–11:00 AM on weekends: EUR 7 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Free newspapers in reception
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
personnels sympathiques .petit déjeuner très copieux . emplacement géographique impeccable .