Visiting Ait Ourir
Visitors can enjoy all that Ait Ourir has to offer including its parks. Top sights in the area include Jamaa el Fna, Souqs, and Palais des Congres.
- You'll find 1499 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marrakech
- The closest major airport is in Marrakech (RAK-Menara) 35.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ait Ourir
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ait Ourir Public Park and Glaoui Kasbah. In the area, you'll also find Anima Garden and Dar Taliba.
As you start planning your visit to Ait Ourir, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Atlas Resorts is 1.5 mi from central Ait Ourir. This 3.5-star hotel in Ait Ourir features a restaurant, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Kenzi Club Agdal Medina All Inclusive is 2.9 mi from the center of Ait Ourir. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Ait Ourir features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Kenzi Farah - All Inclusive Available is located 19.7 mi from the heart of Ait Ourir. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Marrakech can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ait Ourir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- Ait Ourir gets about 0.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F