Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Agadir, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its sporting events.
- There are 218 hotels and other accommodations in Agadir
- The closest major airport is in Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) 25.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Agadir
Favorite family attractions include Crocopark and Atlantica Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Jardin de Olhao, Vallee de Oiseaux, and Agadir Beach. Surfing is a top activity, and Agadir Fishing Port is one place to visit.
In Agadir, you'll be able to select from 218 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tikida Golf Palace - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Dar Maktoub - Our customers like the helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
- Riad Villa Blanche - Guests who stay at this 4-star riad in Agadir Bay can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Agadir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 0.31 inches of rain falls on Agadir each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 49°F