- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre
- 16 min walk
- Flinders University
- 7 min drive
- Brighton Beach
- 8 min drive
- Adelaide, SA (ADL)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Bedford Park, Marion Holiday Park is near a train station. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Brighton Beach and Glenelg Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Adelaide Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval.
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre - 16 min walk
- Flinders University - 7 min drive
- The Beachhouse - 8 min drive
- Brighton Beach - 8 min drive
- Glenelg Jetty - 14 min drive
- Adelaide Tonsley Station - 6 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 15 min drive
About this property
Marion Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Marion Holiday Park Cabin Bedford Park
- Marion Holiday Park Bedford Park
- Marion Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a studio apartment, the bed was extremely small and very uncomfortable. For the cost of the accommodation the bed was very disappointing!