Visitors to Aberlour are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and welcoming setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Aberlour
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV) 47.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Aberdeen (ABZ) 72.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberlour
Cultural venues in the city include Aberlour Distillery, Macallan Distillery, and Cardhu Distillery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Linn Falls and Knockando Woolmill.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Aberlour. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cardhu Country House - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Station Hotel - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Aberlour
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Aberlour each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F