Search Abano Terme, Veneto Hotels from AU$118
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Abano Terme
Visitors to Abano Terme are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, bars, and museums. Around the area, top sights include Pedrocchi Cafe, Church of the Eremitani, and Scrovegni Chapel.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Abano Terme
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) 45.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF) 46.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Abano Terme
The picturesque setting of Terme Euganee and Colli Euganei Regional Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add International Museum of the Hamlet Mask and Donato Sartori to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Abano Terme. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Abano Grand Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Europa Terme - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Terme Mioni Pezzato - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Top places to visit outside the city include Pedrocchi Cafe, located 5.3 mi (8.6 from the heart of the city, and Church of the Eremitani, which is 5.5 mi (8.9 away.
Getting Around Abano Terme
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Abano Station. Abano Terme may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Abano Terme
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Abano Terme gets about 36.10 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Abano Terme?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Abano Terme, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Abano Terme?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Abano Terme?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Abano Terme?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Abano Terme?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Abano Terme?
Recent Reviews in Abano Terme
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Abano Terme airport?
- Where to stay near top Abano Terme attractions?
- More accommodation types in Abano Terme
- Which hotel chains are in Abano Terme?
- What are the most popular hotels in Abano Terme?
- Are there hotels near Abano Terme?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends