Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room - Stay 2 Nights & Save
- 1 king
Standard Guest Room
- 1 queen
Business Friendly Room - Stay 2 Nights & Save
- 1 king
Business Friendly Room
- 1 king
Roissy-en-France eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Roissy-en-France, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Usines Centre Outlet Shopping Mall, Paris Nord 2 International Business Park, and Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. Area attractions also include Gonesse Golf Club and Museum of Air and Space.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times.
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Rooftop terrace
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Terrasse - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.