Book your room at Aria Hotel Canberra
4-star hotel with a 24-hour business center in Dickson (Northern Canberra)
This hotel is located in Dickson (Northern Canberra), close to Canberra and Region Visitors Centre, Australian War Memorial, and Australian National Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Canberra Centre and Australian National University.
Aria Hotel Canberra provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport and a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aria Hotel Canberra
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. This Dickson hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Aria Hotel Canberra is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - drop-off (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6.00 AUD per hour ) , Wired internet access ( 20 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 6 AUD per hour ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Aria Hotel Canberra
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 6 AM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 6.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.