- During this 2 hour exploration of Yalumba, in South Australia's stunning Eden Valley, gain an introduction into the history of this family owned winery on your private walking tour. Visit historic sites, taste Yalumba's finest wines and indulge in a platter of local produce.
Yalumba Unlocked 12:00
Cooper's Platter included
Noon (12pm) Yalumba Unlocked: 2 Hour Yalumba Unlocked experience departing noon, 12pm
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 12:00 PM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yalumba, 40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston, South Australia 5353 Australia
The Yalumba Unlocked experience begins in our architecturally designed Wine Room with a short history of Yalumba’s Hill-Smith family. Guests will then enjoy a private tour of the grounds, historic buildings, the unique Yalumba Cooperage and iconic Signature Cellar along with the unique Tank 11 & 12. The tour culminates in tasting of Yalumba’s finest wines in the stunning Wine Room, hosted by a Yalumba Ambassador whilst sharing a Cooper’s Platter of local artisanal produce.
Duration: 2 hours