Whale's Tale All Inclusive Sail & Snorkel Adventure Cruise
- A day of sailing aboard a classic 100-foot (30.5 m) schooner
- Stopover at idyllic, uninhabited Honeymoon Island
- Crystal-clear lagoons ideal for snorkelling adventures
- Entertainment aboard & at the private island
- Unlimited beer, wine & soft drinks served all day
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children under 2 years are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This cruise is ideal for those staying in the Nadi, Coral Coast and Lautoka areas only. Those staying outside of these areas should be aware that this cruise is not recommended due to the lengthy transfer times between locations.
- Coral Coast hotels include: the Shangri-la Fijian, Crow's Nest, Outrigger on the Lagoon, Tambua Sands, Hideaway, Naviti and the Warwick.
- Lautoka hotels include: First Landing Beach Resort and Villas and Anchorage Beach Resort.
What you can expect
Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you set sail for the open seas aboard a classic 100-foot (30.5 m) schooner, the Whale’s Tale. This cruise packs 5 stunning islands of the Mamanucas and snorkel-ready lagoons into one full day under the sun – breakfast, buffet lunch and bubbly included.
From your hotel, enjoy a convenient pick-up, head for Denarau Marina and climb aboard your impressive vessel. Stretching 100 feet (30.5 m), this beauty’s tall sails reach for the skies. Chat with the skippers on-deck, and decide to take the wheel, or sit back over breakfast with a glass of champagne and relax to passing views of surrounding palm-ringed islands.
After sailing by Malamala, South Sea, Bounty and Treasure Islands, drop anchor off the shores of Honeymoon Island. Completely uninhabited, this private paradise offers crystal-clear lagoons ideal for snorkelling. Beach bums can spend the day searching for shells, crafting sand castles, or laying out for a good dose of Vitamin D.
When hunger strikes, indulge in the gourmet buffet lunch expertly prepared by your chef. Crack open an afternoon beer or sip a refreshing soft drink, and soak up the island scenery before sailing back toward the marina.