Volcano Adventure Combo Zipline Tubing Horseback Hot Springs
Cleaning and safety practices
- Canyon Zipline with 8 cables, a rappel and tarzan swing
- 5 Kilometres of River Tubing down Rio Colorado
- Horseback Riding through the Volcano's Primary Forest
- Natural Hot Springs and Volcanic Mud Bath at Rio Negro
- Return Transport with Pick up/Drop off from Hotel
Shared Tour with Transport & Guide
Pick up times are an estimate. Please be ready at the specified time but it may take us up to 20 minutes longer depending on that days pick up schedule and traffic.
Self Drive to Adventure Park:8:45 AM @ Hacienda Guachipelin
Hacienda Pinilla/JW Marriott: 6:00 AM (please let reception or security know we are coming to pick you up)
Langosta/Tamarindo Hotels, Condos, Apartments, Houses: 6:30 AM
Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo, Potrero Hotels, Condos, Apartments, Houses: 6:30 AM
RIU Guanacaste & RIU Palace: 7:00 AM (bring copy of passport)
Playas del Coco Hotels, Condos, Houses: 7:20 AM
Playa Hermosa & Playa Panama Hotels, Condos Houses (Occidental Papagayo, Secrets Papagayo, Villas Sol, Condovac, Mangroove: 7:30 AM
Liberia Peri Supermarket: 7:45 AM
Andaz, Four Seasons, Planet Hollywood: 7:00 AM ($50 extra per booking, not per customer)
Dreams Las Mareas 6:30 AM ($200 extra per booking, not per customer)
Private Transport & Guide in English, includes Food and Drinks
Tour with Private Transport and Guide
Self Drive to Adventure Park
Drive yourself to the Adventure Park
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- You must weigh less than 300 pounds (136 kg) to participate in the Ziplining and Horseback riding activities.
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Return transport is available from all hotels, condos, and houses in Pinilla, Langosta, Tamarindo, Grande, Brasilito, Conchal, Flamingo, Potrero, RIU Hotels, Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama and Liberia
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed
What you can expect
Ziplining through Canopy
First you will get strapped in your harness and start the ziplining course. The canopy tour takes you into a steep canyon over a turbulent river, where you will zipline, rappel and rock climb, cross hanging bridges and ride Tarzan swings. You will go down 8 zip line cables, 12 platforms, a climbing wall, a hanging bridge, “via ferrata” (cable) rappel, and a tarzan swing!
A gorgeous 45-minute horseback ride through the forest viewing the local flora and fauna of the Volcano
There will be a short briefing about safety on the river. Then it’s just a short walk to the foot of the Victoria Waterfall where the tubing adventure begins. You will have the time of your life bouncing down Rio Negro’s crystal clear and fun rapids in your individual rafting “tube” for over 5 kilometres. The guides will be riding down with you to ensure your safety. You will then be driven back to have a full buffet lunch.
Hot Springs & Volcanic Mud Bath
After a full buffet lunch you will driven to the Hot Springs. Surrounded by tropical dry forest, the Río Negro Hot Springs feature six pools with thermal waters heated naturally by the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano. The soothing mineral waters are crystal clear and all natural, and the river flows through the pools constantly refilling them with water. You can also try our volcanic mud “bath”, where you spread volcanic mud on your body!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
- Hacienda Guachipelin
- Liberia Provincia de Guanacaste 50101
- Hotel, House or Condo Pickup Zone 2 - JW Marriott, Langosta, Tamarindo, Grande, Conchal, Flamingo, Potrero
- Calle Gomez
- Tamarindo Provincia de Guanacaste
- Hotel, House or Condo Pickup Zone 1 - RIU Guanacaste/Palace, Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Hermosa, Panama, Liberia
- playas del coco Guanacaste Province
- Hotel, House or Condo in Liberia, Costa Rica
- Liberia Guanacaste Province