Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets
Cleaning and safety practices
- Thrilling film-inspired rides & entertaining live shows
- Exploration of the world’s largest working film studio
- Behind-the-scenes magic of your favourite films & TV shows
- Shops, restaurants & cinemas on Universal CityWalk®
- World's largest film studio and theme park
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- You must bring a passport or other valid, government-issued photo ID that matches the traveller name entered when booking the tickets for Universal Studios Hollywood™. You will not be able to redeem tickets if one of these forms of identification is not shown.
- Ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- By using this ticket you agree to the Terms and Conditions associated with this ticket
- The barcode allows only one (1) entry per ticket
- Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent your admittance to Universal Studios
- Ticket upgrades and special offers are subject to their own redemption policies
- Ticket is valid at Universal Studios Hollywood, located in Los Angeles, California
- Adult and child tickets are available, along with single and multi-day tickets. Tickets are priced seasonally, so please check dates prior to booking.
What you can expect
We miss you. Like real bad. We miss your ‘let’s do this’ look and the way your laugh turns to a scream, to a cry, and back into a laugh.
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience, and enjoy all of the thrills, laughter and wonder with a 1-day General Admission Ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood™! With General Admission, you can check out the world-famous Studio Tour in California and explore the largest working film studio in the world!
Cast spells throughout The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, and soar over Hogwarts™ castle in Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™. Learn how to approach a Hippogriff before you take off on Flight of the Hippogriff™, the first family-friendly coaster at Universal Studios Hollywood™. Stop by Honeydukes™ for some magical treats like Chocolate Frogs™ or Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans™.
In connection with your purchase of Universal Hollywood products and your visit to Universal Hollywood including Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk Hollywood, please be advised that you must follow Universal Hollywood’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Hollywood cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Hollywood, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Hollywood, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Hollywood terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability). Beginning October 7, all persons ages 12+ must be prepared to show proof of full FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccination (a full 14 days after final dose was administered), or a negative test taken within 72 hours of visit, prior to entry to the theme park.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s21) Kung Fu Panda © 2021 DreamWorks Animation LLC. TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2021 Hasbro. © 2021 DreamWorks, LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. Jurassic World is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studio
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available