Tweed River and Rainforest lunch Cruise
Cleaning and safety practices
Tweed River& Rainforest Cruise 11:30
Rainforest & River Cruise: Taking the Sea-nic route on this beautiful cruise as your meander up the Tweed River, taking in the beautiful surrounds.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Transport is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers
- Tweed Eco Cruises, health and safety are of upmost importance to everyone at this time, we have lodged our COVID safe plan with NSW Health and follow the guidelines of them and CVA Commercial Vessels Australia and ATEC.
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 11:30 AM
What you can expect
Let the clear blue waters and air of the Tweed River and Valley relax and unwind your mind.
Join us for a unique cruising experience like no other on Tweed Eco Cruises River and Rainforest lunch cruise. From Byron Bay to the Gold Coast, you will not find a cruise like it. This is the ultimate relax into nature experience available in the area.
Nature lovers, birdwatchers, foodies, photographers, unique experience seekers this is a cruise not to be missed.
Join us on a magical 3.5hour cruise through the beautiful Tweed river located at the southern end of the Gold Coast the gateway to the beautiful Tweed Valley and Northern Rivers of NSW. Be immersed in nature and leave the stresses of the city life and the daily grind behind
Be enchanted by the rainforest and abundant bird life at Stotts Island. Marvel at the sight of the birds of prey and local pelicans at feeding time. A fantastic photo opportunity awaits as we get up close and personal to the birds and rainforest at Stotts Island. Enjoy the Captains 5 star commentary.
Jump aboard our classic river cruiser the Golden Swan, enjoy a morning tea and a sumptuous locally source lunch .
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payment for service charge and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms