Tango Lesson with Mayoral & Elsa Maria
- Tango classes offered by renowned Buenos Aires dancers
- Help from master tango instructors Mayoral & Elsa Maria
- Classes set in a famous & elegant 19th century building
- Ideal for beginners & those with more dancing experience
- Fundamental steps & chance to try more advanced manoeuvres
Mayoral Tango Lessons
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must be aged 18 or older.
- If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You do not need previous tango experience
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Learn to swing your hips to the sultry movements of romantic tango music as you take a lesson from 2 of Buenos Aires' most talented teachers. Practise basic steps during carefully constructed activities and find out how to match your movements to a partner during this 90-minute class.
Head to the turn-of-the-century Petit Palais to meet up with your instructors, Mayoral and Elsa Maria. Chat with them about your dancing experience and the celebrities they have worked with before, including Bill Clinton, Robert Duvall, and Julio Iglesias. Start the evening with a few fundamental lessons, then turn up the music and hit the dance floor.
Get hands-on feedback as your step and swirl around the Petit Palais' stunning space. When you gain confidence, try more advanced manoeuvres, and get tips on how to dress for a proper tango performance. At the end of the night, feel free to ask for suggestions on the best dance clubs around town, and then head out into Buenos Aires to do some exploring on your own.